Honey garlic chicken drumsticks are in my opinion one of the best finger foods. Honestly, you just can’t go wrong with honey and garlic, whether it’s in wing or leg form. You also can’t go wrong with finger foods… therefore this combination of honey and garlic in finger food form is bliss.
Do you want to know what else I love about finger food? It makes you stop, and eat. You can’t multi-task while your hands are covered in sticky sauce, which means you have to stop whatever you’re doing. It’s a rather nice break from the final editing stages of a short film you’re making… you know, if that’s your thing.
What’s your opinion on finger food? Do you, like me, love it? Or, are you one of two people in the world who’s just “not crazy about it”. If you answered “yes” to the latter, well thank you – more for me! If you just can’t get over eating with your hands, well I invite you to come and sit down with me, let’s enjoy some honey, garlic chicken drumsticks!
Yields 10 chicken legs
5 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 10 chicken legs
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 large cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients together for the sauce.
- Grease a cookie sheet with a little olive oil and place your drumsticks on the sheet. Brush the marinade over the drumsticks and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Brushing with marinade every 10 minutes until the chicken is done.
This may seem as though it’s a little tedious, but really it isn’t, and it’s definitely worth it when you bite into your succulent, juicy drumsticks!
Leave a Review