- 1 cob corn, husks removed
- 4 cups packed arugula
- 1 peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
Preheat grill to medium-high, grill corn for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently to ensure even charring. Allow to cool, then slice kernels off the cob and discard the cob.
In a large bowl, toss arugula with peach, cucumber, feta, basil and red onion. Add charred corn and toss with lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
Leave a comment + rating and let me know what you think!