- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ head radicchio, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled Dragon’s Breath blue cheese, or your favourite blue cheese
In a large bowl, toss lettuce with radicchio, cucumber and toasted walnuts.
In a small bowl, whisk white wine vinegar with sugar and salt. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking to emulsify. Stir in crumbled blue cheese and pour over salad. Toss before serving.
Leave a comment + rating and let me know what you think!